With the 4-seater Panoramic Chairlift you will have access to the source of the river Ter
Go up with the 4-seater chairlift Jordi Pujol Planella to enjoy the views from the Mirador de la Costa Brava located at 2,550 m.
Visit the source of the Ter and the ruins of the old shelter of Ull de Ter and make the descent following the different marked routes back to the base of the station. Also, you can enjoy the panoramic point 'Mirador-Balcón de la Costa Brava', a viewpoint with incredible views of the territory from Ripollès, Garrotxa, Pla de l'Estany and Empordà.
- Ticket for the Vallter Chairlift.
- Open daily from July 15 to September 3 and the weekend of Septembre 9, 10 & 11
- From 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Last descent at 2:45 p.m.
- The e-ticket must be carried on your mobile or print the QR code that you will receive via email, and you will be able to access the Chairlift directly.
- The chairlift ticket is valid for the journey and day of purchase.
- To get on the chairlift with a baby, you must sign a disclaimer at the information office before accessing it. The baby must also travel with a ticket (free). For all users who want to access with a dog under 10 kg, they must also sign a document at the information office. The driver of the facility may prohibit travel for safety reasons.
* The dates and opening hours may be modified without prior notice depending on weather conditions.